How The Tuning File Service Works
Register to The File Service
- Enter your contact details into the registration form and an account will be created for you.
- Once your company account has been approved by Admin, you will be able to login.
- First you must purchase tuning credit/s which are added to your account from our Online Shop.
Purchase Credits for Tuning Files
- Credits purchased are instantly added to your account, so you can start requesting a tune immediately after purchase.
- We accept payments via Credit Card or Paypal through our Online Store.
Request a Tuning File
- Select ‘Add Vehicle’ from the Vehicles drop down menu.
- Enter your vehicle details and then search your desired vehicle from the Make, Model, Year, Variant drop downs.
- If your vehicle is not listed in our existing drop downs or your vehicle is custom select the custom vehicle option and enter in all required fields.
- When you get to the ‘Original ECU File’ field, browse for the original tune file from your computer (File extensions accepted: ori, org, bin, fls, mpc, epr, cod, mod, dec, dat, bsltogo, bdmtogo, mpc).
- The original tune will then be uploaded and backed up onto our platform.
- Confirm all your vehicle and tuning requirements in the form are correct and click the submit button.
- An email will be sent to you and our tuning experts, who will modify your file.
Tuning File Modifications
- Once your file is modified, our platform will email you with a download link and let you know your new tune files are ready for download.
- If you run out of credits, our platform will direct you to the No Tuning Credits page where you can purchase more credits instantly.
If you need some help you can view our Frequently Asked Questions or alternatively you can contact us.